What a efficiency by the USA’s Victoria Lengthy on the second day of competitors on the 2023 Arnold Strongwoman Basic (ASWC). Many thought they have been justified in writing Lengthy off after a lackluster Day One efficiency, however a clear sweep on Day Two — profitable all three occasions and scoring a world report within the Elephant Bar Deadlift — led to the crown adorning Lengthy’s head.
Take a look at the general outcomes adopted by Lengthy’s particular person occasion outcomes under:
2023 Arnold Strongwoman Basic Outcomes
- Victoria Lengthy — 40.5 factors
- Rebecca Roberts — 38 factors
- Andrea Thompson — 36 factors
- Olga Liashchuk — 34 factors
- Inez Carrasquillo — 31.5 factors
- Donna Moore — 21.5 factors
- Samantha Belliveau — 20 factors
- Melissa Peacock — 20 factors
- Hannah Linzay — 19 factors
- Tamara Walcott — 13.5 factors
[Related: 2023 Arnold Strongwoman Classic Day Two Recap]
2023 Arnold Strongwoman Basic Outcomes — Victoria Lengthy
Right here is how Lengthy fared in every of the 5 occasions throughout the 2 days of competitors in Columbus, OH:
- Occasion One — Wheel of Ache | Seventh Place, 14.33 meters (47.o1 toes)
- Occasion Two — The American Oak | Fourth Place, Two Reps (w/122 kilograms)
- Occasion Three — Elephant Bar Deadlift | 295 kilograms (651 kilos) — New World Report
- Occasion 4 — Steintossen Stone Throw | First Place, 3.31 meters (10.86 toes)
- Occasion 5 — Timber Body Carry | First Place, 6.36 seconds
After a subpar occasion one end with a seventh-place rank within the Wheel of Ache, Lengthy didn’t look again. She closed out the primary day with a fourth-place end however then dominated on Day Two.
Three occasions on the second day of competitors and three wins for Lengthy. Her Elephant Bar Deadlift surpassed the earlier all-time world report of 641 kilos by Tamara Walcott by a whopping 10 kilos.
[Related: Kassandra Gillis Victorious at the 2023 Wellness International]
Within the Steintossen Stone Throw, Lengthy was the lone strongwoman to exceed the 10-foot milestone. The truth is, no different strongwoman tossed over 9 toes. Lengthy was nearer to 11 toes when all was stated and accomplished.
To shut out the weekend, Lengthy knew she wanted to beat Liashchuk by not less than two ranks, and he or she did so after which some. An amazing run that was considered one of solely two heats under seven seconds.
Featured picture: @onestongb on Instagram
The put up Victoria Lengthy Wins 2023 Arnold Strongwoman Basic appeared first on BarBend.