Introducing ActiGin®, NuLiv Science’s proprietary sports activities nutraceutical comprised of two extremely purified and fractionated extracts from Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii by NuLiv’s pharmaceutical extraction and processing expertise.
What can ActiGin do to assist your efficiency
ActiGin® is the results of greater than 10 years of analysis that has proven in a single in-vivo and 5 human medical trials to:
- Enhance endurance time (time to exhaustion) in a single high-intensity biking train (80% VO2 max) by 20%*
- Enhance vitality (ATP) manufacturing by elevating the pace-making enzyme Citrate synthase in step one of the citric acid cycle by 42%*
- Velocity up restoration by lowering irritation in muscle as evidenced by the discount of the inflammatory biomarkers TBARS (24%), MDA (44%), Interleukin 6 (IL-6) (35%), and Creatine kinase (CK) (69%)*
- Eradicate senescent muscle cells by means of macrophage phagocytosis in a fourth human medical trial printed within the Journal of Ginseng Analysis. Particularly, to lower SA-β-gal and collagenase, reverse apoptotic DNA fragmentation and leukocyte infiltration, and improve iNOS and IL-6 mRNA expression within the quadriceps after 60-minute biking at 70% VO2 max*
- Successfully facilitate senescent cell clearance in contracting muscular tissues and helps preserve muscle stem cell numbers throughout train to reinforce high-intensity endurance efficiency.*
Blood glucose is saved as glycogen in muscle. It’s the gas for the muscle to operate throughout intense (anaerobic) train. Train induces irritation on muscle membrane the place insulin receptor and glucose transporter (GLUT4) are positioned and disrupts the provision of blood glucose into the muscle.
Pre-clinical and medical trials recommend that ActiGin® preserves the insulin receptor and glucose transporter on muscle membrane throughout intensive train to make sure a steady provide of blood glucose into the muscle for it to operate correctly.
That is supported by the lowered irritation and elevated glycogen buildup in muscle and in addition by the clearance of senescent muscle cell by means of macrophage phagocytosis within the newest human medical trial printed within the Journal of Ginseng Analysis.
How ActiGin® Works
One in-vivo and three human medical trials on ActiGin® recommend that its results on enhancing endurance/stamina, vitality and restoration time in high-intensity workout routines could also be attributable to its capacity to protect insulin receptors and glucose transporters on muscle membrane throughout intensive workout routines to make sure a steady provide of blood glucose into the muscle.
Glucose is the gas for muscle throughout intensive train. Depletion of glucose has detrimental results on muscular tissues to contract and work correctly. There are senescent cells in all human tissues at sure proportions, notably for these short-lived endothelial cells (lifespan < 2 weeks) in blood vessels of tissues. ActiGin® considerably lowered senescent cell inhabitants (largely endothelial progenitor cells) of exercising skeletal muscle (Journal of Ginseng Analysis).
Excessive-intensity train acutely decreases satellite tv for pc cell numbers attributable to elevated demand on nucleus for muscle regeneration throughout challenges. ActiGin® utterly attenuated acute satellite tv for pc cell depletion (Journal of Purposeful Meals).
These findings recommend that ActiGin® successfully facilitates senescent cell clearance in contracting muscular tissues and helps preserve muscle stem cell numbers throughout train to reinforce high-intensity endurance efficiency.*