Quick and Feminine and Canadian Ladies & Sport have chosen to steer Milestone 2 of the Eradicating Obstacles to Maintain Self-Figuring out Ladies in Sport in Ontario. Eradicating Obstacles to Maintain Self-Recognized Ladies in Sport is a multi-week program that helps to maintain ladies protected in sport by constructing information and difficult present attitudes. It does this by utilizing an intersectional framework to offer coaching for:
- Self-identified Ladies – as delivered by Quick and Feminine
- Sport leaders – as delivered by Canadian Ladies & Sport
For this milestone, we’ll proceed to ship the coaching for every group runs concurrently with the women and their sport leaders will join initially and finish of the sequence to create linkages and shared studying and experiences. In between, the women and leaders obtain coaching tailor-made to their position. To accommodate public well being sanctions, this system will run just about.
Should you select to be part of this milestone, we’ll want your assist to recruit:
- Self-identified ladies, ages 8-14, for five digital classes
- Leaders In Coaching, ages 15-17, for five digital classes
- Sport Leaders (ideally with minimal of two years teaching expertise) for 7 digital classes and ~10 hours of unbiased studying
This milestone will run on the next timeline:
- Finish of January, 2022: start participant outreach
- Finish of February, 2022: contributors full pre-program surveys
- Mid-March to finish of April, 2022: ship Eradicating Obstacles and full post-program surveys
Please observe the hyperlink under to register for this system. Spots are on a first come first serve foundation.